Archives - March 2010
kduncan | March 30, 2010
We have this shed, 10' x 10' that has to be moved right away. It is in great shape and could be shared with someone willing to be a supplies spot in Burnaby. Just need a corner of a yard to put it in. No animals , just supplies.
If you are at all interested please let us know right away....email@example.com
Another of the Things to get done at last minute , list.
Or if you want to buy it for your own use that is another possiblity...
kduncan | March 27, 2010
We are so grateful for the quickly organized compost fundraiser sale Fri and Sat. i have just heard from Janet and daughter Stephanie that $1253.00 came in (after expenses!)
What a great idea they had...And thank you so much to the shoveling crew... Helen, Kate, Jenny , Morgan, michelle,Susan, Eme, Neva, Dan, ?? , and Murray. I don't know all names but thank you for your back breaking...!
i think this is a brilliant fundraiser and may have to be repeated in April if we can get a ton of shovelers and helpers out . Smoothly done all...!
dsheldon | March 26, 2010
VOKRA Evening of Thanks
on March 31
Please join us!
2010 is VOKRA's 10th year of rescue work and we could never have reached this point without our foster parents, volunteers, donors, sponsors, and other supporters.
To say "Thank You" we are having a party on March 31: an informal evening of food and drinks, music and entertainment, raffles and laughs.
When: doors open at 6:00pm, March 31
Where: Cuppa Joy Coffee House, 2083 Alma Street, Vancouver
Who: GUESTS OF ALL AGES WELCOME. Bring friends and family who're interested in becoming part of VOKRA.
- finger foods and other snacks
- cash bar (beer, cider, wine) and non-alcoholic beverages
- dessert supplied by Pink Penguin Cakes
- comedienne Morgan Brayton, who's created a special routine for VOKRA
- raffles throughout the evening: concert tickets, nifty gift baskets, and other goodies
- Pennies for Kitties Contest: Bring your jars of spare change that've been gathering dust for months. We'll empty them all into a big bowl and whoever guesses closest to the total amount wins a cool prize.
To help us plan, RSVPs would be appreciated. But if you won't know until the last minute, come anyway!
RSVPs to Dania at firstname.lastname@example.org
dsheldon | March 25, 2010